Monday, January 16, 2012

New Year's Moments

I had some fun with some memories from our last day of 2011 with my kids. This one is with the Wonderland paper pack and I used the Art Philosophy Cartridge to create all the fun arrows.

This next one I created with another paper pack that is retiring called Mayberry. I love the colors in this and they really suited the not-so-good photos. The lighting wasn't good and taken with my Iphone but on this colorful page they worked very well. The butterflies are creased in the middle and only one side is adhered to the page which gives them more of a 3-D look.

There's still time to get these papers before they retire forever but if you miss out on the actual stuff, they will be avaliable as paper choice in Studio J.  Order paper, etc. directly from my website and have shipped right to your door!  www.ctmh.com/janinerobertson   Email me if you have any questions about any products on the website or in the catalog!  RobertsonOasisAngel@gmail.com

No comments:

Matthew Sermon Series #1

Matthew Sermon Series #1
Faithbooking-Applying the Word to your Life